Anti-termite Treatment Services
Anti-Termite Treatment Services in Mumbai
Each year billions of dollars are lost in structural damage because of Termite infestation. Over two billion dollars are spent each year by property owners to treat termite infestation on their properties.
Roshan Pest Control Company can identify and help protect your property from termites through effective preventive measures and the appropriate use of termite treatments. Contact us today to know more about our Pre-construction anti-termite treatments.
Termites – Our hidden enemy
Termites are the hidden enemies of human beings, as the damage caused by them can be noticed only after it has occurred. Termites are the only insects that can digest cellulose, they are fast evolving and are now known to infest even cables made up from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), neoprene etc. that are used for communication.
They also affect electrical pipes, fittings etc. and hence need to be controlled scientifically. Termites live in colonies and are fast-breeding, the Queen termite lays more than 40,000 eggs per day.
Once their breeding process starts it becomes difficult to control the infestations. They are so small they can enter into the structure even though the gap of o.5mm or 1/64th inch space and start breeding there.
Anti-Termite Pest Control Services
Roshan Pest Control offers 2 Types of Anti-termite Treatment to prevent structural and property damage:
- Pre-construction anti-termite Treatment
- Post-construction anti-termite Treatment
Pre-construction anti-termite Treatment:
Pre-construction anti-termite treatment is a soil level treatment that is conducted during the initial stages of construction. It comes with a service warranty up to 10 years.
Since the soil on which construction is going to be carried out is treated directly, it has a lasting effect. Pre-construction treatment offers complete protection against termite infestation.
This treatment is ideal for under-construction building sites, ground floor flats and also individual flats while changing the flooring. Roshan Pest Control follows stringent steps to ensure the effectiveness of our anti-termite treatment.
Step 1: Identification
Before starting the treatment, we identify the soil contact with the building and then create an effective termiticide barrier. There are various areas and sections in the building or house that can come in contact of the soil, giving entry to termites.
We identify these areas and treat them with termite treatment solutions to ensure they are protected and are not infected by termites in the future.
- Masonry Foundation
- C.C. Foundation
- Basement with individual footing pits inside the excavation
- A basement without footing pits inside the excavation
- Pile Foundation:
- Combine Pile Cap
- Crawl Space
- Earthquake Resistant interconnected footings
- Wooden Structure
Step 2: Site preparation
Once the areas for treatment are identified we conduct a thorough site inspection. Our specialized termite control team visits the site or property and understands the soil condition.
During the site inspection, the storage place for Termiticides is determined. All the entry points of pests should be sealed and treated.
Step 3: Treatment
Our anti termite pest control treatment includes:
- Spraying Anti-termite Treatment chemical to Column Pits, Wall trenches and Plinth wall.
- Spraying Anti-termite Treatment chemical to the entire surface area including the junction of the walls and floors and to the soil along with the external perimeter of the building. Light rodding for better absorption of chemicals will be carried out for a distance of 15cm and depth up to 30cm
- Spraying Anti-termite Treatment chemical to the soil surrounding pipes, wastes and conduits. Rodding will be done for a distance of 15cm and up to a depth of 7.5cm
- Spraying Anti-termite Treatment chemical to the expansion joints.
We offer up to 10 years of warranty on our Pre-construction anti-termite treatment services. Contact us today.
Post-construction anti-termite Treatment
We conduct post-construction termite treatment on existing buildings, individual flats and homes during renovation and at the time of interior to protect the property against any form of termite infestation.
Post-construction Anti-termite treatment involves drilling holes at skirting level on the walls and injecting liquid termiticide in them and sealing the holes by our termite Treatment Specialist. Entire woodworks are also sprayed.
If the treated area is re-infected in a given time period we will re-treat that area, free of charge depending on the type of infection and other conditions. We offer up to 5 years warranty on Post-construction Anti-termite treatment. Conditions apply. Contact us for a free inspection.
Recommended Chemicals for Anti Termite Treatment:
As per the site requirement, our technician will select the right termiticide for your problem. He will determine if a repellent or non-repellent termiticide is required. Recommended Treatments for different building sections: (I.S. 6313 part II 2013 latest and revised)
- Imidacloprid 30.5% SC: Imidacloprid 30.5% SC is safe and harmless for the environment and soil (ultimately safe for groundwater). Due to its Odourless as well as No-Vapours action it will be safe for the implementation and execution of ATT Scope at the site for the chemical applicator, supervisor, staff and the site labourers too.
- Chloropyrifos 20% E.C. Chlorpyrifos 20% E.C is recommended by I.S. Code 6313 part II & II 2013.
Key benefits of anti-termite control services from Roshan Pest Control
- Our anti-termite treatment completely kills the termites, not like the regular pest control that just repels the termites.
- Our treatment is extremely effective, hassle-free and safe.
- The treatment protects infested furniture with chemicals that will kill all the existing termites and also prevent future termite infestation.
We are one of the best pest control services in Mumbai and have a team of well-experienced technicians, who are well aware of the various pest control services.
We offer anti-termite control services for both residential and commercial properties. After a primary inspection of the premises, we provide a thorough treatment to get rid of the termite’s menace, providing a complete termite control solution. We offer affordable pest control services to all parts of Mumbai.